Monday, October 26, 2009

Destined for a BLINDSIDE TATTOO


    Its beginning to be very rare that as a tattoo artist I get to work on a clean canvas. I recently had the opportunity to do so, on my little homie, Michael  Jimenez.

The last time I saw him he was 3 or 4 yrs. old and I was "old enough" and already up to no good. I was surprised to see that after 15 yrs. he hadn't ruined his skin with unsterile needles, primitive and unprofessional equipment, as many other have done.

Im glad that he waited to get his first tattoo the right way and felt honored that he got it from me.
He requested  a cross and the outline of the state of Texas so I did, with my own "twist"...




Thanks for stopping by Mike, Good luck with your school and hope to see you soon for a next one.
Oh and make sure you bump that Constant Threat CD
Mr Siego from the BLINDSIDE

No comments: