Saturday, February 20, 2010

Slinging Ink Tattoo Expo 2010 Day 2

 The convention seemed a lil smaller than we expected but despite the smaller crowd this year, we still managed to stay busy and at one point even over booked.
 

I got off to quick start with a classic cursive script, this was just a warm up for a portrait of Ben Franklin and Killer Chef piece. 
Lupio wasnt so lucky, his warm up was a full color "Samurai Rose" 
followed by a Nightmare Before Christmas tattoo. 


We where so busy we ended up doing a "threesome"with a client just to make sure we got every one in.

                

It was a great day the place was packed and we even got a visit from some of our friends and esteemed clients from Austin.













The highlight of the weekend was winning a the 3rd place award for best portrait. 
Its not 1st place but considering it was an incomplete tattoo my first time competing in that category.



I would like to thank the Acadamy..j/k but I wanted to thank all of our Austin friends that came out to support us and special thanks to my friend Gerald for helping me out throughout the day.
MR. SIEGO

No comments: